1. This webssite ‘Alcohol Licence’ or ‘alcohollicence.co.uk’ or ‘AL’ is operated and owned by Trident Barristers Chambers, England (Tel: 0161 66 33 123), a commercial legal organisation consisting of independent self-employed barristers who are regulated by the Bar Standards Board of England and Wales, UK.
2. By using this site, you confirm your agreement to all terms, conditions and notices contained or referenced herein. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use this site as we do not give you authority to use it in such circumstances. We reserve the right to, as determined in our discretion, to update or revise these terms of usage at any time. You should check them at the beginning of each visit.
3. All content and functionality on the site, including text, concepts, graphics, logos, icons, and images and the selection and arrangement thereof, is the exclusive property of Trident Barristers Chambers, or its licensors and is protected by English and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
4. The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the site are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Trident Barristers Chambers. and its licensors. You agree that you will not refer to or attribute any information to Trident Barristers Chambers, or its licensors in any public medium (e.g., press release, Web sites, etc.) for advertising or promotion purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any third party and that you will not use or reproduce any Trademark of, or imply any endorsement by or relationship with, Trident Barristers Chambers or its licensors.
5. Please note that any information or material sent to AL / Trident Barristers Chambers will be deemed to be confidential (and be subject to the Data Protection Acts, EU Law and Safe Harbor laws and policies, insofar as they apply) unless information (in whatsoever form) transgresses any law or regulation governing the good conduct of lawyers in England and Wales or the laws of England and Wales generally. By sending AL / Trident Chambers any information or material(s), you grant Trident Chambers an unrestricted license to use, reproduce, modify, transmit and distribute those material(s) or information to any lawyer or clerk operating with or under the umbrella of Trident Chambers (such as a Practice Group or Practice Division, or other lawyer, solicitor or para-legal that we work with, or a sister or other chambers). Our data is held confidentially and maybe held within the EU or overseas within Safe Harbors, in accordance with EU law and Information Governance laws of England. You consent to this by giving us any personal information.
7. AL / Trident Barristers Chambers provides this web site and the information contained herein on an “as is” basis, without warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. You agree that you are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using the information provided on this web site and assume any risks associated with doing so. We cannot vouch for the accuracy of any words, concept or legal matter and users of this website should not rely on any commentary of article or other document or download without formally consulting a an appropriately qualified lawyer to advise.
8. AL / Trident Barristers Chambers provides links to third party web sites as a convenience, and it neither endorses nor accepts responsibility for the content of any such sites. If you choose to go to sites linked to the web site, you do so at your own risk. If you are a linked web page and would prefer us to remove the link then please contact us.
9. In no event and under no legal theory, whether in tort (including negligence), contract, or otherwise, unless required by applicable law (such as deliberate and grossly negligent acts) or agreed to in writing, shall AL / Trident Barristers Chambers / or any person connected be liable for damages, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character arising as a result of the use of or inability to use this web site or the information contained herein (including but not limited to damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages or losses), even if such AL / Trident Barristers Chambers or another has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
10. No reliance should be placed on any guidance or ‘advice’, answers to questions posted, or text within this website. Independent legal advice should always be obtained.
11. AL legal services, Urgent Legal Advice Service Scheme, and other services provision is not guaranteed and may be subject to availability. AL, Trident Barristers Chambers, and any other organisation or person working with us, whether lawyers or otherwise, reserve the right to decline to take on a case at their/our discretion. Prior to the provision of services we may require a client care letter or other contract to be signed. Fees may be payable on account before any work is undertaken.
12. Calls to AL or any affiliated organisation may be charged by your telecoms provider. ‘0845’ numbers usually have two elements to a charge, a local provider and receiving provider fee. Networks may vary. Check with your provider for more details. For a local rate, in the UK, call us on 0161 66 33 123
13. By using this website, you agree that the sole location and forum for any dispute resolution will be the courts of England and Wales, UK.